5 and a half hours away .... by air

On Jul 28, 2010, at 2:36 AM, Lou wrote:

in northern Cal...can you help?

On Jul 23, 11:40 am, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
Where are you Lou?
Graham in PA

On Jul 23, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Lou wrote:

Hey gang:

Just found your group!  Here's my first post as I jump in!

I had a new 1983 CB650 back in ' 83 and am now trying to acquire
another...I think I've found one, but would like to duplicate the
nylon soft shell saddle bags that I had ...anyone know where to find
such?  OR maybe you have a good deal on a low miles 83?...mine had
digitalinstrumentstoo...anyone seen those? I haven't been able to
find info on that either.

Lou

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to