Whichever ones were on JC Whitney I used on my 650 a couple years ago. I
don't recall them being only for 550 but I'm pretty sure they were the same.
Only issue was having to bore out the opening to fit all three wires
through.

-Kyle


On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:

> Somebody ordered these stems from JC Whitney and was going to get back to
> us when they arrived.  I have only found stems for a 550 at JC Whitney.
>  Anybody tried these on your 650 or have you found them for the 650 and I
> just missed them?  Graham
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to