If anyone finds a link to the ones for a 650 at JC Whitney I'd like
to know, Graham
On Jul 23, 2010, at 11:12 PM, Paul wrote:
That's really weird, because when I bought some from JC Whitney
they were for a 650 but I installed them on my 550. <35C.png>
Seriously.
Paul
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]>
wrote:
Somebody ordered these stems from JC Whitney and was going to get
back to us when they arrived. I have only found stems for a 550 at
JC Whitney. Anybody tried these on your 650 or have you found them
for the 650 and I just missed them? Graham
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.