*Hey Rense, sure hope you find some kind of arrangement that works. One
consideration is to find a fairly inexpensive bike on Craigslist.org (very
popular here in the States), purchase it and then sell it before you head
back home. You could probably find another 450 for around $1000US and get
the same for it one year later.*
*
*
*Paul
*
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Rense <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear NH-lovers,
> I'll be moving from the Netherlands to the Bay Area in September, to
> be a visiting researcher at Stanford for a year. Unfortunately, I'll
> have to leave my beloved Nighthawk 450 on this side of the Atlantic,
> but I would like to keep riding while in California. Thus, I'll be
> looking for a bike, but the problem is that I already know I'll have
> to get rid of it after a year. So: is there anybody in the area with a
> spare bike sitting around that could use some exercise, and that I
> could use in some arrangement or the other, be it borrowing, renting,
> buying-and buying-back?
> Or other good suggestions?
> Best, Rense
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
*
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to