Thanks for your suggestions guys... in fact I had thought of
Craigslist (that's still plan B), but for just one year I don't need a
bike that gives me trouble all the time. I was just hoping that asking
around first in the smaller, sympathetic NHL-community would give me a
better chance for a reliable low-risk bike (and hopefully a Nighthawk
of course  :) ).

On Jul 24, 6:31 am, Stumpi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Exactly what I was going to say.  Those bikes are cheap and the value
> has been pretty constant.  Buy it, ride it, sell it and you'll only be
> out DMV fees and perhaps a little price reduction to get it sold
> quickly.  Heck leave your machine at home or at a relative's in
> storage til you get back.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to