I worked as a courier between Baltinore and Washington with a 550 NH
in 1985. I strapped all kinds of crazy stuff on the back of that
thing. Perhaps the oddest was a custom grill for a car that I
delivered to a lawyer's office. While riding up rte 95 people behind
me must have taken a double take seeing the a car rill pinte dat them.
Back then I had some crazy runs to court houses to file papers before
deadlines.... nuts ehrn I think about it.

On Jul 24, 11:16 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Recently:
> I had a weed -trimmer strapped on the back of the 550 like a road-runner tail 
> with - streamer
> Wore my 5-ft paint handle on My back  like a ninja-Sword
> Jul 24, 2010 09:15:08 PM, [email protected] wrote:Y'know, 
> it's kind of funny. Lately, if you ride an HD, it means
> you're a conformist. Somebody who bought into a brand...an
> image...right down to the boots and leather vest and tee-shirt
> plastered with HD logos. But if you ride a 1980's Jap bike, then
> you're some sort of outcast. A rebel. I don't know about you guys
> (and gals) but I love it. Ours is the best kept secret because nobody
> believes us when we tell them how awesome our Nighthawks are. Hidden
> in plain sight.
> On Jul 24, 6:59 pm, Paul wrote:
> > *Hahahahaha! Except for the Nighthawk that looks like V-twin city! :)
> > *
> > On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Noah Goodall wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > > On my first long trip, 350 miles through the Appalachians to Huntington,
> > > WV.  More pics to follow, but this is from the parking lot of Frogtown 
> > > USA,
> > > a biker bar in Ironton, OH. They have a slight preference for HDs.
> >
> > > -Noah
> >
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > [email protected]
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
> >
> > --
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to