I hear you on the riding position, I was reviving a '95 1200 Sportster
for a friend and of course had to take it for a "Quality Assurance
Test Ride".  Most of my experience is bikes with standard riding
positions so I get on and try and put my feet on the pegs and my feet
go right back to the ground :)  Took forever to get used to it and I
can't say that I ever really liked the feet forward thing.  I may have
a colored opinion though because the damn motor vibrated so much my
feet were numb within 10 minutes.  My Nighthawk doesn't vibrate that
much with one cylinder disabled!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to