I always carry /sockets/wrenches & screwrivers
Jul 25, 2010 08:34:10 PM, [email protected] wrote:
I generally dislike the big box stores but Lowes is one of the few I--
goto, if only because the small hardware store I used to work in is
closed at night when I usually need something badly. Our hardware
store has a fantastic Hilmann fastener section and the place is only 5
minutes from my house, I usually there 3-4 times when working on
something. Tool wise I generally use Crapsman but a friend of mine
has a whole set of Kobalt tools that really aren't too bad.
Tolerances aren't great but no worse than mine but my favorite overall
tool is this Snap-on screw driver my dad got years ago. It's a 12 in
black handle one that works on every philipsesqe screw known to man,
it'll drive em at an angle, won't strip anything out, and works with
far smaller and larger screws than it should.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
