We're all scientist' & I love the creativity


Jul 25, 2010 07:06:01 PM, [email protected] wrote:
Before I decided I need a bigger bike I was considering installing a
rear rack and mounting a 2 gallon red plastic tank on my 450. I was
going to tap into the side just above the bottom and run fuel hose
down the side of the bike, through a fuel filter and petcock and
splice it into the tank feed. Run the rear tank dry first and then
close one petcock and open the tank petcock. "Ready to release drop
tank sir!" :D If you're not into ghetorigging things like I am they
make aluminum tanks that mount pretty much anywhere called tour
tanks. http://www.tourtank.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to