My roommate says he will clean and balance them for about $100... But were in florida -----Original Message----- Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 2:06:55 pm To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]> From: "the_christer" <[email protected]> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Carb tuning service?
All, I am looking for someone in the Brockville/Ottawa area to balance my carbs (84 CB650SC). Can anyone recommend a Honda tech or shade tree mechanic to perform this service? If anyone on the forum has experience doing this I would gladly pay you to perform the balance. I can also travel to upstate NY or west towards Toronto. Thanks in advance! Chris -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
