lol On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Chuck <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks Kyle; > Now I have people looking at me strangely. > Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't at work! > As long as I stop humming before I go to the grocery sore this > evening. > > Chuck > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
