Fraid I'm going to be offering the same advice.  I haven't, nor am I
familiar on how to do it on a 750 but on my 450 the seal is set into a
grove in the crankcase clam shells.  The cases must be broken to
remove it and on my bike it was impossible to do with it in the
frame.  More worrying is Bike Bandit don't show a separate seal on
your bike like they do for mine.  Those schematics are usually pulled
straight from the shop manual so I'm inclined to trust them.  It might
be built into the countershaft or something else entirely.  My advice
would be to call up a local bike mechanic and ask him how they are put
together.  I know that's not exactly helpful but it beats tearing the
whole thing down just to find you could've gotten it from the outside
or the part isn't available.  If you're still having trouble later I
could give my guy a call and ask him.

Matt