Who needs vinyl patches? I have an entire seat cover composed of duct tape.
I just refresh it every couple of months or so.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Stumpi <[email protected]> wrote:

> "I would recommend against ArmorAll. Sure the seat will look nice and
> shiny,
> but the first time you really hit the brakes you'll end up on the gas
> tank."
>
> Ummmm ehh heh I tried that back in March with my seat.  We don't talk
> about that day....
>
> Anyway.... I don't recommend the Armorall.  I since don't bother too
> much with the seat cover since it has developed two rips but saddle
> soap is what I've used the few other times I've cleaned mine.  I need
> to get off my butt and get some vinyl patches for that thing.
>
> Matt
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to