again I am a student, there are a few bastards at school that like to chat
near the bike parking and mine just happened to be to tempting to pick at.
If I find them they won't have the fingers to pick with.

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 3:44 AM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> wrote:

> And occasionally weekly, Tim.
>
> On Sep 5, 2010 3:40 AM, "Timothy Stark" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Who needs vinyl patches? I have an entire seat cover composed of duct tape.
> I just refresh it every couple of months or so.
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Stumpi <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > "I would recommend against...
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to