Good point Surf.  I'd noticed one muffler had shiny rivets and the
other didn't also one of the rear shocks appeared to be older (rust?)
than the other but I'd totally missed the front fender.  I just
started digging some more and I discovered that color wasn't offered
in '92, it was a '93 only color.  I'm gonna go call him back right now
and see if I can get the VIN and some more information out of him.

One thing though, I've never seen a 750 up here on Craigslist for less
than $2000 and more are listed at $2500+.