*http://www.hondanighthawks.net/carbhelp.htm*
*
*
* <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/carbhelp.htm>Paul
*
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have 2 750s, both of which need thorough carb cleaning, tuning and
> synch, which I've never messed with before.
>
> Been reading up on the subject, and I'm pretty comfortable with basic
> carb theory, but the hands-on dismantling/reassembly process is a bit
> intimidating -- I think because I tend to learn visually and I've
> never seen it done.
>
> Does anyone know of anyone who's done a pictorial or video step-by-
> step with tips 'n tricks, on the Keihin CV carb setup -- sort of a
> Compleat Idiot's Guide?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
*
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to