I kinda like having the previous posts there, allows me to look back and see 
what others are replying to... But thats just on the pop3 phone app, google 
automaticaly trims for true online viewing 
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, September 26, 2010 2:56:13 am
To: [email protected]
From: "Kurt Nolte" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Message Board vs. E-mail List?

I like the email format, I just wish folks would trim the quoted stuff
sometimes. Especially the info that gets appended by the server to all the
list emails.

This post is a perfect example, but alas, I am on a phone app and haves yet
figured a way to edit the quoted text... if anyone else has an Eris w/ HTC
Sense, and uses the built in email app, drop me some tricks if you've
figured it out.

Kurt

On Sep 26, 2010 2:33 AM, "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote:

I second Kyle. I use email exclusively, and gmail makes it very, very easy.
(Please don't change subjects)

Javier.



On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I'm email all the way to...

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Love...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to