Well, I understand your concern and how is this instead
 
 



________________________________
Previous posts are no problem, but when you get this:

\and repeated instances of this

it can make for some very long, long reading on a phone screen. Or a
laptop screen.

I'm not saying I wish people would trim content, just that they'd trim
out the routing and server junk from posts they're replying to.

-Kurt

:
> I kinda like having the previous posts there, allows me to look back and see 
>what others are replying to... But thats just on the pop3 phone app, google 
>automaticaly trims for true online viewing

-- 
Only problem is b/c some don't sign you don't know who wrote it, but even with 
the otherwise deleted information of who sent what it can be confusing.

Stanley


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to