carb removal and installation is a two man job ie and a hairdryer makes it much 
easier to get the boots back on and dont forget a manual refill with petrol 
after installation as it doesnt go back in automatically check out youtube carb 
nighthawk does one of the procedures and gets ur head around what it is about
paul


From: [email protected] 
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:54 AM
To: Digest Recipients 
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Digest for [email protected] - 7 
Messages in 6 Topics


  Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/topics

  a.. One-dead-after-two-motorcycle-crash [1 Update] 
  b.. Message Board vs. E-mail List? [2 Updates] 
  c.. Motorcycle Board Track Racing in 1921 [1 Update] 
  d.. Learning to speak carburetor [1 Update] 
  e.. I think I'd spend my $10,000 here [1 Update] 
  f.. Is any one there? [1 Update] 
 Topic: One-dead-after-two-motorcycle-crash
  "Gene Henry" <[email protected]> Sep 26 03:36AM -0500 ^

   
  At least the one who died was the one who crossed the centerline. 
  Aah, Karma.................. sometimes it works..........
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Paul 
  To: Nighthawk Lovers 
  Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:05 PM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Just about the time we think CARS are the only 
offenders...
   
   
  Here's one for you: 
http://www.ktvb.com/news/One-dead-after-two-motorcycle-crash-103800369.html
   
   
  --



 Topic: Message Board vs. E-mail List?
  Javier Garcia <[email protected]> Sep 26 02:33AM -0400 ^

   
  I second Kyle. I use email exclusively, and gmail makes it very, very easy.
  (Please don't change subjects)
   
  Javier.
   



  Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> Sep 26 02:50AM -0400 ^

   
  I like the email format, I just wish folks would trim the quoted stuff
  sometimes. Especially the info that gets appended by the server to all the
  list emails.
   
  This post is a perfect example, but alas, I am on a phone app and haves yet
  figured a way to edit the quoted text... if anyone else has an Eris w/ HTC
  Sense, and uses the built in email app, drop me some tricks if you've
  figured it out.
   
  Kurt
   
  On Sep 26, 2010 2:33 AM, "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote:
   
  I second Kyle. I use email exclusively, and gmail makes it very, very easy.
  (Please don't change subjects)
   
  Javier.
   
   
   
   
  -- 
   
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
  "Nighthawk Motorcycle Love...



 Topic: Motorcycle Board Track Racing in 1921
  [email protected] Sep 26 01:57AM -0400 ^

   
  I didn't see a front break on any of them.
   
  rodhall
   
   
   
   
   
   
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Kyle Munz <[email protected]>
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Sat, Sep 25, 2010 9:51 am
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Motorcycle Board Track Racing in 1921
   
   
  I guess this is what biking was like back in the 20s. These guys were insane.
   
  http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/1921-motorcycle-board-track-racing-video
   
  -Kyle 
   
  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



 Topic: Learning to speak carburetor
  Paul <[email protected]> Sep 25 05:30PM -0600 ^

   
  *http://www.hondanighthawks.net/carbhelp.htm*
  *
  *
  * <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/carbhelp.htm>Paul
  *
   
  -- 
  *
  *
  *
  *



 Topic: I think I'd spend my $10,000 here
  "Allen Thomas" <[email protected]> Sep 25 11:27PM ^

   
  I agree totally.
  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
   
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Stumpi <[email protected]>
  Sender: [email protected]
  Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:53:00 
  To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
  Reply-To: [email protected]
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: I think I'd spend my $10,000 here
   
  Looks pretty from the front but I'm not a big fan of those integrated
  saddle bags (I'd like to be able to take them off). And that exhaust
  is just an eyesore but it's still not any where near as ugly as the
  Suzuki Gladius. :D
   
  Matt
   
  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



 Topic: Is any one there?
  Joey Kelley <[email protected]> Sep 25 09:56AM -0400 ^

   
  Too Easy to Google huh?
  Well get the guy a moment in the sun anyway :-)
  I'm gonna see if I can find some harder trivia questions.
  -Joey (who apparently has too much time on his hands -
  either that or he's slacking off. Probably the latter)
   
   
  -- 
  -Joey Kelley
  Need Computer Technical support?
  http://www.crossloop.com/JoeyKelleyComputerServices
  At your service - via remote control!




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to