Great deal.... Dont sell the old one tho, hang onto it for parts and such if 
you can
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:56:26 pm
To: [email protected]
From: "Kyle Munz" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Fw: New (to me) bike
Attachments: New Motorcycle 006.JPG (214 KB)

There aren't enough 'E's in CLEEEEEEEEEAN to describe that bike. Congrats on
a great find.

-Kyle


On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Gene Henry <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I *really* didn't intend to get a "new" motorcycle.  (I thought) I was
> just looking for some shocks for my "0ld" one.  Maybe a parts bike. Both
> bikes are '84 CB650SC's.
> But then I saw this one!  Mint condition as you can tell by the close up.
> 25,000 miles.  Not a scratch in the chrome.  Has a new cam chain tensioner,
> year old tires, headlight modulator, brake light blinker, and he threw in a
> 4-gage carb sync kit ..............  $1350 and I think I can get $1100 to
> $1200 for my "old" one.
> The saddle and tank bags I already had.  And I just had to have the rest.
> I don't think it was ever left outside.  The carb boots are still soft and
> pliable and all of the original decals are in place.  Couple of tiny dings
> in the paint on the gas tank and one shallow 1/4" dent.  I am a happy
> camper/motorcyclist/rider-guy!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Not bad looking for the age!  And the bike looks good too!
>
> Gene
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to