Does anyone have a link to a diagram that would show just what needs
to be cleaned in the idle circuit of a 1985 CB650SC?
The low and high speed jets are easy to find and clean, but I think
the idle circuit is actually in the body of the carburetors
themselves.
Can I get to the area that needs to be cleaned by removing the caps
and then removing the idle mixture screws?
Does that require any special tools?
Any pictures that you could direct me to?

I don't want to remove the carburetors from the rack and have to sync
them.
Don't know how, don't have any interest in learning.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to