looks good... but my buddy in cheverly said that he would kill himself on a
bike.. so il keep asking around, my other guy up there is hard core victory
and wouldn't do his own work on it...

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Vince Winters <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> [image: image.jpeg]
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 15, 2011, at 2:00 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I would like to see some pictures just in case, since i am in the area.
> Javier.
>
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Fat kid < <[email protected]>
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I have decided to sell my nighthawk cb750s rather than fix it
>> I bought it 2years ago,tank started to leak about 2 months later
>> So I parked it it has now sat for 1 1/2 years in the weather I know it
>> needs
>> Tank, tires, fork work, cabels?,and 1 rear marker light it dose have
>> high
>> Milage 7?,??? I know nothing about bike just learning as I go
>> I am buying a 1986 Honda 700 magna in ment condion
>> I can email or text pic to you if your interested
>> I live in Maryland
>> For text pic 301-697-9320
>> Email pic <[email protected]>[email protected]
>> Thanks fat kid
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to <[email protected]>
>> [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> <nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to