I have the 700s...I would love to restore a 750s...I think it has some extra value...
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:52 AM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote: > *Yes, if the bike is truly a 750 it would have to be the Canadian version. > * > * > * > *Paul* > * > * > * > * > On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 3:41 PM, CharlesW <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Just out of curiosity, since I have no need of a parts bike, but...... >> Is this a Canadian edition of the Nighthawk "S"? >> I thought all the U.S. Nighthawk "S" models were 700 cc because of the >> tariff in effect at that time. >> Weren't the 750 Night hawks quite rare during that time period? >> This bike might be worth restoring. >> >> On Jan 15, 9:20 am, Fat kid <[email protected]> wrote: >> > I have decided to sell my nighthawk cb750s >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> >> . >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> >> > > > -- > * > * > * > * > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- Best Wishes,TonyQ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
