I finally found the screw mounts whech allows me to sync all 4 cards. I had
to go to a hobby shop to pick up some 3/16 brass tube and a M5 tap so I can
thread the brass tips. I will be making a video up showing the whole process
from start to finish. thanks for eveything

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:

> Chirs,
>
> you need to connect your manometer to EACH carburator, otherwise you won't
> be able to measure the vacuum in each one. I don't see how can you
> syncronize the carbs connecting just to the #2.
>
> Javier.
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Chris Lopez <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Thanks one of the guys here showed me some pictures were his bike has 4
>> connection spots I ca only assume my bike only has the one and like you said
>> sync the rest to the 2nd one.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Chris
>>
>>   On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Allen Thomas <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> Hook them all up or you will suck the fluid into the engine. Also you
>>> balance them against each other.
>>>
>>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>>> ------------------------------
>>> *From: *Chris Lopez <[email protected]>
>>> *Sender: *[email protected]
>>> *Date: *Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:09:17 -0400
>>> *To: *<[email protected]>
>>> *ReplyTo: *[email protected]
>>> *Subject: *[Nighthawk Lovers] manometer
>>>
>>> Hay guys,
>>>
>>> It's such a beautiful day and I'm going to get everything ready for the
>>> manometer. Could someone tell me if I need to hook the manometer up to only
>>> the 2nd carb or also 3 & 4? I have attached a PDF could someone also inform
>>> me on were to attach it to 3 & 4 if applicable?
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to