Lesson is when you are walking your bike, always bring the side stand up. Javier.
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 2:06 AM, The Florida Mt Biker < [email protected]> wrote: > It finally happen...my First accident with my motorcycle. Last night > getting bike out of the garage. The kickstand was down, because I only was > going move it to the driveway. The kickstand hit my big toe. It felt like a > just stumbed it. > > About 12:30 at work, I smelled something from shoe. I took my shoe off. > Half my sock was covered in bright red blood. Excepting the worst, I took my > sock off. I only pulled my big toe nail have way. Just real bloody. It > hurts. But it will heal in a month. Not bad for my first motocycle accident > with this bike. LOL > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
