See, there's what I need. I need a girlfriend with more riding experience
than I. She could save me anytime. :D

OH. Speaking of attractive women and motorcycles, one of my neighbors came
by while I was working on the bike last time around (when it was almost
completely apart). We talked for about half an hour about Nighthawks in
particular; she's thinking about getting one herself, and wanted to know
which one I had and what I thought of it. I recommended it quite neatly, and
added that I've found them really easy to work on (because I have) and told
her if she got one, at least she knew who to come talk to for maintenance
and such.

Too bad she's married. :(

Anywho.

Glad nobody's been seriously injured! I've had instances of "now when in the
name of all that's hellish did I do /that/?" with respect to injuries
before, though usually they didn't involve ripping nails off.

-Kurt

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Druk <[email protected]> wrote:

> I had just gotten my license that month, and my girlfriend and I were
> out for a ride (I on a '91 750, she on an '86 650). We came out of a
> side street onto a major road, thankfully with light traffic, and I
> just was too hesitant, too slow, and no proper technique for the slow
> speed. I went downon the right side, broke my cool sons if anarchy
> looking windshield, bent the foot brake. The gf, who had more
> experience, was behind me and had already committed to going when I
> just dropped in front of her. She swerved around me, pulled her bike
> over, waved traffic around me, then helped me get the bike up off my
> trapped, heavily armored, motorcycle-booted foot.
> Only minor damage to the bike, but my pride and manhood took a bit of
> a beating.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to