Good to know MoparJoe! Thanks for the testimonial.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: MOPARJOE <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:10:57 
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Gas Tank Rust Removal: Metal Rescue?

I have used both, and they do "eat" the rust. I've recently used
"Evapo-Rust" on four separate 700-S fuel sending units, all of which
didn't work and were rusty (one was so rusty it had pieces of metal
missing from parts of the shield).

3 cleaned up in 24 hours, and rusty one was done in 2 days. ALL 4 of
them are rust free, and work perfectly now!!




On Apr 12, 11:35 pm, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've not heard of that particular brand, but I have heard of good
> experience removing light rust with Evapo-Rust, and it's available in
> most chain auto parts stores.  It's a one-step treatment also.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to