Hi, you might know this already but what I did was I took a calipers and sized it. Went to Advanced auto parts and asked for 2 different sizes smaller for the ID, compensating for the nipple size. The best thing is that you can buy the hosing by the foot.
Hope this helps. On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Lie Njie < [email protected]> wrote: > 1992 CB750 Nighthawk > > Anyone know what the fuel line hose sizes are? I bought a replacement hose > online but I was *way* off in the sizing. I know the best way to check is > to take the existing hose to a store and match the sizes, but that requires > draining the gas tank and I'd rather have the replacement hose ready when I > do that as part of my larger petcock replacement. Was wondering if anyone > here had the sizes handy, or knew where I could find them (I can't find them > in the clymer manual). > > Thanks! > +Lie > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
