All,
Per a suggestion from someone on the GS Resource Forum - I
took a look at the oil sight glass - either she's burning oil or gas
is displacing oil in the crank case. The oil level appears to be
dropping, but it also appears to be milky.
It seems that the petcock is allowing gas through the carbs into the crankcase.
Also - Allen's comment on my photo of the plugs seems accurate
and I'm being told that the fault at this point could be in the
ignition system.
Getting very discouraged.
On top of everything else - I just don't have the time to sink
into this. As it is - I'm robbing time that I should be working on my
customer's computers.
-Joey
--
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.