Well I have taken the wussy way out - I've got an appointment with the
local Suzuki dealer next Tuesday to start a carb clean out and rebuild
if necessary.
I'm afraid I don't have the experience or facility to deal with carbs
- and I get very nervous about them.
When I get the bike back, (about a week - depending on parts) we'll
address the electrical issues and or replace points and such. (That I
can handle!)
-Joey

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 3:17 AM, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:
> Had a 750 do that.  Petcock diaphragm was the culprit.
>
> Fix requires new plugs, or clean the old, new oil and filter, check
> the air filter for gas saturation and crankcase breather apparatus for
> raw gas.  Don't run it till then.
>
> Messy, but relatively easy.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>



-- 
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to