Hey Jim -

Just wondering - I also live in the Bay Area (Peninsula - San Mateo)
and just acquired a 2002 750 NH (19,000 miles in good shape).  Would
you happen to have any good recommendations for local service/
maintenance shops/mechanics that are reputable and do a great job?  It
would be ideal to have some references for the work that's beyond my
(limited) abilities (even with a shop manual).  Thanks in advance.

Eric

On Apr 14, 9:08 am, Jim <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello my name is Jim and I have been lurking here for a couple of
> weeks.
> I have had some problems with my Harley generator and the cost is way
> too much to
> replace, so when I have a problem I look for a shop that rebuilds
> starters and generators
> alternators too. usually not too bad a price around 100.00 here in
> Silicon Valley in California
> since gas is at 4.39 a gallon.
>
> Jim
> 1992 NH
> 1980 XS850 spec
> 1973 RD5
> 1973 HD Sportster
>
> On Apr 14, 4:00 am, "Gene Henry" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Anyone got a starter for a reasonable price for a 84' CB650SC?
>
> > I thought I had a weak battery, but jumped it directly to my car battery 
> > and it still cranks slowly, with intermittent slows/almost stalls.
> > Going to tear it down, but just in case I need one..........
>
> > Gene Henry

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to