Nice bike John, got myself the same year and model but black.
Ride on!

Mikehawk450

On Friday, August 26, 2011, John Hess <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
>
>
> Great website!  I kind of stumbled across it by accident.  Seeing what
you’ve collected, I thought I’d send you a photo of my ride.  I bought this
’82 450 Nighthawk new in 1984 and have owned it ever since.  It’s all
original. It was my first and is my only motorcycle, though I’ve driven a
few others.  It’s been a great bike and is essentially bulletproof.  I only
have about 6,200 miles on it – partly due to many other distractions and
partly due to our shorter season here in the far north.  Hope to see you out
there someday.
>
>
>
> John
>
> York County, Maine
>
>
>
> By the way, I compressed the original photo as suggested at your site.  If
it is too small, I can re-send at about 440 KB.  Thanks.
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected] <
nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>.
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to