Hey Allen, yes you were only off by one year. No this is another one. It runs great. I had it repainted and had to add a lot of little missing parts, just haven't been able to find gauges. So I'm going to see how far I can get with 550 ones. The spped indication will be a little off because of the different size front wheels but it doesn't seem noticeable. Graham

On Oct 31, 2011, at 9:57 PM, Allen Thomas wrote:

I couldn't been off by too much on the year. Is that the one Javier picked up for you?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Rogers <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:44:21
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Spot the differences

Here it is, now you know,  Graham



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to