North of the 49th, still working on my first NH.
On Mar 3, 2012 8:18 PM, "Pat Patterson" <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I'm north of you, but also on the wet coast.
>
>
>
> At 07:09 PM 3/3/2012, you wrote:
>
> *I know we have a solid representation here on Nighthawk Lovers from the
> East and even from the South of the U.S.A--but I was curious how many other
> West Coasters we have actively reading this group.*
> *
> I'm in Oregon.
>
> *Paul
>
>
> Paul LeBoutillier
>
> www.hondanighthawks.net
>
> **
>
> ** Pat Patterson
> Abbotsford, BC, Canada
> VA7PDP
>
> 2001 PT Cruiser
> 83 450 Honda Nighthawk
> 78 F350    460/C6 on propane
> 71 Bronco 302/C4/D20 D44/9"  {o===o}
>
> "Just add Lightness-"
> Colin Chapman. (1928 - 1982)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to