I'm in Chandler Arizona and skim through the e-mails every day.

 

Brian Murphy

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:10 PM
To: Nighthawk Lovers
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] How many West Coasters...?

 

I know we have a solid representation here on Nighthawk Lovers from the East
and even from the South of the U.S.A--but I was curious how many other West
Coasters we have actively reading this group.

 

I'm in Oregon.

 

Paul

 

  <http://www.ccontario.com/images/Paul2.png> 

Paul LeBoutillier
<http://www.ccontario.com/images/google-plus-logo%28small%29.jpg> 

  <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/banner-smaller.jpg> 

www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/> 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to