From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: 4/3/2012 1:21 pm
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Turn signals act weird

I own a 1984 Knighthawk 700 S

I am having trouble with the turn signals and it is a weird situation,
i havent found one like it. The front signal lights are on as normal
acting as the marker lights and rears are 2 wires so they are off like
normal. When i flip the switch to the right, the front right marker
goes off and only the rear will sometimes flash. when i flip the
switch to the left the fron right light flashes and the rear does
nothing. I can hear the relay clicking and we tried some tests on it
and it seams ok. I looked at the wiring diagram and the next possible
thing could be the "turn signal cancel unit"??? I am not sure what i
should do yet hoping someone has had a similar problem.