*Yeah...well...when you add it to your iced tea it can also cure a lisp.
**

Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net*



On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> not to diminish the wonders of seafoam, but sometimes the machines just
> need to be ridden hard. Back home I had a '78 bug. It was my baby and in
> perfect condition. My first trip to the US was for about two months, so I
> left it with a friend of mine. When I came back, I took it for a ride and
> it was running like crap. I asked to the guy's wife, who was also my friend
> "what the hell did he do to my car?". She replied annoyed "everything! he
> was so afraid about your car, that he hand washed every two days, changed
> the oil like 10 times, constantly checked everything... and the worse is
> that he never rode it faster than 20 mph!".  It was a Sunday, so no
> traffic. I took it down the mountain where I used to live. 10 miles going
> down like a maniac, then 10 miles coming back up the mountain, with the gas
> pedal on the floor. When I got back home you could barely tell if the
> engine was running.
>
> Javier.
>
> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> *Just had to tell you guys about this. My daughter is getting ready to
>> sell her 1994 Nissan Pickup just before getting married next month, and so
>> I took it out for test drive since she wanted my help selling it. It ran
>> ROUGH, especially in lower gears. Hesitating, jerking, etc. Definitely felt
>> like carb issues.*
>> *
>> *
>> *So, I ran down to the auto parts store and picked up a can of SeaFoam.
>> [super hero music enters here] Poured the can into the gas tank and then
>> put about 10 gallons of fuel in before taking it out on the freeway to open
>> it up. We went about 2 miles on the freeway and by the time we took the
>> off-ramp the pickup was running smoothly again.*
>> *
>> *
>> *Another satisfied customer. [?]
>> *
>> *
>> **
>>
>> Paul LeBoutillier *
>> *www.hondanighthawks.net*
>>
>>  --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

<<35C.png>>

Reply via email to