I'm another SeaFoam true believer and on an earlier post said I would
try the "home made" version.  http://hildstrom.com/projects/seafoam/index.html

Home made  $12.12    108 oz. $0.111/oz.
16 oz can     $  9.80      16 oz. $0.613/oz.
1 gallon can  $59.95    128 oz. $0.468/oz.
Tax not included.

So it's a good savings.

So far it seems every bit as good as real SeaFoam.  I've now used it
in 2 lawn mowers, 1 car, a 2 cycle gas trimmer, and finally the bike,
82' 650NH.  Only the gas trimmer really needed it and it smoothed it
out very quickly.  I'm planning to get the boat out this weekend so
I'll try it in what it was designed for, an old 2 cycle 70 hp
outobard.

In fairness, with the lower cost I know I am more generous in how much
I'm using but so far, it's working very well.

Great weather in NE this weekend so I'll be out, I hope you all are as
well.  Ride safe.

On May 17, 7:42 pm, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
> *Just had to tell you guys about this. My daughter is getting ready to sell
> her 1994 Nissan Pickup just before getting married next month, and so I
> took it out for test drive since she wanted my help selling it. It ran
> ROUGH, especially in lower gears. Hesitating, jerking, etc. Definitely felt
> like carb issues.*
> *
> *
> *So, I ran down to the auto parts store and picked up a can of SeaFoam.
> [super hero music enters here] Poured the can into the gas tank and then
> put about 10 gallons of fuel in before taking it out on the freeway to open
> it up. We went about 2 miles on the freeway and by the time we took the
> off-ramp the pickup was running smoothly again.*
> *
> *
> *Another satisfied customer. [?]
> *
> *
> **
>
> Paul LeBoutillier *
> *www.hondanighthawks.net*
>
>  35C.png
> < 1KViewDownload

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to