+1 on needing to want to take it seriously. We had several ladies in my
class, the only one who didn't pass was there for a quick way to get the
license test in before she bought her own bike. She already "knew
everything" and didn't need the class, so a 250cc Rebel put her on her ass.
I shudder to think what the Harley 883 she wanted would have done to her...

Kurt