I'm looking at an oil drain plug online right now from Parts n More:

http://www.partsnmore.com/parts/honda/cb650sc/?filters[fitting]=custom

It says it fits years 82-85 and costs $7.  I've found this website to be 
very useful. Good luck with your bike.

On Friday, May 3, 2013 5:20:54 PM UTC-4, Erik Wallén wrote:
>
> Hello! 
>  
> I just bought a very nice CB650 nighthawk and when I was changing the oil 
> I noticed that the threading on the filter bolt is all worn out and in need 
> of replacement! After checking online I have trouble finding the a bolt for 
> the 1983, but no trouble finding a bolt for the 1982 modell.. Will the 82 
> bolt fit the 83 engine? I know they did some changes to the 1983 and I am 
> worried that they changed this as well?
>  
> Also, can anybody recommend a good air filter for my bike?
>  
> Thanks!
> Erik 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to