No I don't think so. It's easy to find the oil filter bolt on eBay. I have done so. Often the 10 mm bolt is stripped (or is it 12mm?) When I stripped one of mine I filed it so a half inch socket would fit. Just took time and patience, Graham
On May 4, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Erik Wallén wrote: > Thanks for the answers! I will order a uni filter. > > The part I need is the oil filter bolt, not the drain plug. On the we page > you sent me there is an oil filter bolt for the 1982 cb650sc, so I wonder if > it will fit the 1983 as well? > > Regards, > Erik > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
