Graham - eBay item 380622589785  - 78 CB750 gas tank.  The seller is a
motorcycle dismantling place.  Check out their eBay store.  They also have
a carborator set for a 77 CB750 - eBay Item 380611708738.  Looks like they
might have one of the side covers - eBay item 380622589786.

I'd send them an email or even better call.  It looks like they have
several 70's 750's and may have allot of your parts.

Good luck - Sean