Yea if I didn't have to wear a suit tomorrow  I'd ride as it will be high 40s.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul <p...@hondanighthawks.net>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:42:12
To: Nighthawk Lovers<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Fwd: [Nighthawk Lovers] One new battery and a can of Sea Foam later...

Weather has been MUCH more winter-like than normal. Lots more snow and
cold, foggy, windy conditions. Plus here in Oregon they put a TON of gravel
on the roadways and especially the intersections which makes winter biking
a challenge to stay upright. I usually wait for the street sweepers to come
along and clear the gravel. That being said, I HAVE seen some hard-core
motorcyclists out recently. Just enough sunshine to get things moving. :)

* Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email
group<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>