Yea compression differences, carburation, spark, whatever, I've had a couple of bikes that will thump along until they get warm enough then RPMs shoot up and I can start reducing choke.
I'm sending this from a new install of CentOs. On Thu, 2014-09-18 at 11:35 -0400, Kurt Nolte wrote: > Off the top of my head, poor compression could cause a slow cylinder. > Not sure if that's what Allen is thinking of though. > > Kurt > > On Sep 18, 2014 9:01 AM, "EGrider" <[email protected]> wrote: > Really? What kind of mechanical situation would give that > result, Allen? > > > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
