I bought mine without riding one. I did talk to the dealership owner who gave 
me an honest opinion of it. It has plenty of power for normal riding. I ride 
with a buddy who has a the fastest ninja they make and I keep up with him until 
he acts stupid with it. It wants to be driven like a Harley utilizing its ample 
torque. There are a few bags and racks out there, but not a large assortment. I 
have never had a passenger on it. I am a 60 year old rider with 42 years of 
riding under my belt so I'm past the showing off stage of my life. I would 
recommend this bike for either a beginner or an experienced rider who wants an 
inexpensive but comfortable ride. I love mine!

On October 2, 2014, at 6:42AM, EGrider wrote:

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to