Hi Chris, I am also interested in a rear luggage rack for a 1984 nighthawk 450. Are you still working on these or do you have any schematics/drawings I could follow to make one myself?
Thanks, NB On Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-6, Chris Lopez wrote: > > Not to worry I could design one with out a back rest but I would need you > to draw me up a cardboard side view of were the side mounting screws are at > and mail it to me. Hopefully I'll have both the pictures and the examples > on measurements by this weekend. Sorry for teh delay but work has been > keeping me swamped. > > Regards, > Chris > > On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Minh Trat <[email protected] > <javascript:>> wrote: > >> This has plenty of potential. Can't wait to see the photos. What if I >> don't have a back rest? >> >> Regards, >> Minh >> >> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Chris Lopez <[email protected] >> <javascript:>> wrote: >> > Before I take any orders allow me to show you the pictures. Plus you >> have to >> > remember that the design is for a pre-existing back seat rest >> attachment. I >> > will attach pictures tonight to show you what I mean. Yes I could make >> them >> > to fit any bike all I would need are images of you bike. For best >> results >> > place bike on center stand first. 1. Take a picture of the tail end of >> the >> > bike seat and light with a ruler. 2. Top shot of the back end looking >> down >> > at the tail end of the seat and the tail light. Again tonight I will >> take >> > pictures on how to pic's. >> > >> > Pricing has not been established but will also have that. But an FYI it >> > won't be as expensive as out their. >> > >> > Thanks, >> > >> > Chris >> > >> > On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Jason <[email protected] >> <javascript:>> wrote: >> >> >> >> Send us pics when you're done >> >> >> >> Jason >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:38 PM, My 750 Account <[email protected] >> <javascript:>> >> >> wrote: >> >>> >> >>> I'm currently working on a luggage rack to get attached to the back >> of my >> >>> 83cb750sc. If you are still interested once I'm done with mine if you >> would >> >>> like I could make you one. All I would need are 2 pictures. One with >> a ruler >> >>> next to the side back end of the bike and the other directly on top >> in the >> >>> back end. >> >>> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> >> >>> On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:23 PM, Fred <[email protected] <javascript:>> >> wrote: >> >>> >> >>> > Can anyone tell me where I can find a luggage rack, that will fit a >> >>> > 1986 Honda Nighthawk 450? Thank you in advance. Fred >> >>> > >> >>> > -- >> >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >>> > Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> >>> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected] >> <javascript:>. >> >>> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> >>> > [email protected] <javascript:>. >> >>> > For more options, visit this group at >> >>> > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> >>> > >> >>> >> >>> -- >> >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups >> >>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] >> <javascript:>. >> >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> >>> [email protected] <javascript:>. >> >>> For more options, visit this group at >> >>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> >>> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups >> >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] >> <javascript:>. >> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> >> [email protected] <javascript:>. >> >> For more options, visit this group at >> >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> > >> > >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups >> > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected] >> <javascript:>. >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> > [email protected] <javascript:>. >> > For more options, visit this group at >> > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] >> <javascript:>. >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected] <javascript:>. >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
