Thanks! I hope everything will be well with it tomorrow when I see it. I am 
really excited about it. I spoke to the seller a bit today to get his 
address and get some more info at the same time. He bought it from his 
friend 2 years ago and didn't ride it since. He says that when he bought it 
from his friend, he hadn't seen it and thought he was getting an '82 and he 
wanted to make a cafe racer out of it, but the styling didn't work with the 
'83, so he just left it in his garage. He claimed to be a motorcycle 
collector, and by looking at the pictures of his NH in the ad, there are a 
lot of other motorcycles in his garage.

We'll see tomorow :)

Le samedi 14 mars 2015 10:01:12 UTC-4, Tommy Hill a écrit :
>
> Incroyable!   je voyage a Montreal, Quelquefois.  While unemployed, I 
> considered selling my '85 650, but my wife wouldn't let me.  She has taken 
> a course, but still doesn't have a bike.   I am casually looking for a good 
> 450 NH for her.  I have had 5, all 84-86, 650s.  Bought a 700S last year in 
> Miami (where I work) and liked it so much, I bought a gorgeous '86 700S 
> here at home in SC.  I have a great wife to let me have 3!!  Now to get 
> this 700S running well...   
>
> FWIW, I like the 84-86 model more than the '83.  Just some minor detail 
> things, but they look more updated.  You know, for 30 year old bike! 
>
> Bon chance avec le moto(?)!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to