84 Canadian. I'm in Nova Scotia, that's why I' just getting the bike out.
I'll try moving wires around before getting the tools out.
Had the front off last year so it might be a loose connection.
Dave

On 5 May 2015 at 21:45, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is this a Canadian '84 750S or a' 94 750, if it's an 84 that cluster comes
> apart with a few screws and you can get to the tach pretty easily. Before
> tearing the gauge cluster apart I'd look for a loose connection or corroded
> ground. Swing the front fairing open and while the bike is running jiggle
> the wires behind the headlight and see if the tach jumps.
>
>
> On May 5, 2015 19:31, "Allen Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Cut the plastic and don't pry the trim ring off, you stand a very high
>> chance of denting the trim ring on reassembly if you do. I trashed my 92
>> gauge when I attempted to fix it.
>>
>> Allen Thomas
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 
If you forward this e-mail please remove my address.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to