Yeah, the bulbs are good. It seems to be the Hi Lo switch. If I wiggle the
switch, the light comes on.

From: jajgar...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 12:00:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] No headlight.
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com

HI Greg,
Have you checked that the bulb is functional? You can connect it directly to a
battery charger if you have one. In mine case the filament was perfect, but the
connections in the bulb got bad. It will come on sometimes if I giggle with onw
of the three leads, but I just had to replace it.You can also test for voltage
right at the wires that connect to the bulb. See if you are getting power.