So I knocked in a couple of times with my hammer and like magic the start
is working fine.  I popped it off to blow it out and make sure everything
looks good.  I found a minor crack on the end cap - end of the starter
furthest from the engine.  When I tightened it back on it cracked big
time.  Starter still works but water integrity is gone.  I'll have to
replace it, the crack is that bad.  The good news is I'll have a
questionable starter for parts if anyone needs it......

What's everyone's thoughts on Ricks Starters?

Sean